Dunkman
Earlier this year

Hawks vs NZ, Jan 28

Halftime, nz by six, good game, refs blowing the whistle to much, Clarke on fire. PJC is a gun.

Topic #51763 | Report this topic

Dunkman  
Earlier this year

Rubstavicious is a gun at both ends, Pineau got 19 seconds in the half, it's rubbish.

Reply #935162 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Earlier this year

As soon is PJC goes to bench breakers struggling, he's next best after Cotton.

Reply #935164 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Earlier this year

Close game, breakers by four, good game.

Reply #935165 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Earlier this year

Good finish coming up here, home cooking could win this

Reply #935171 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Earlier this year

Imo nz chucked that away, Lamb does some dumb stuff. Good luck to hawks, Tatum and his coaching staff because he goes to them a lot have been great. He subs far better than Maor who just seems to overreact. Great game, hawks don't need to change much to be very good

Reply #935179 | Report this post

hoopie  
Earlier this year

Agree, DM. NZ had so many chances to win in the last minutes and blew them badly.

Maybe Maor's antics unsettle his players when they need a cool head.

Reply #935180 | Report this post

Kolzee  
Earlier this year

The spell through the early quarters when the breakers resorted to throwing up threes cost them the game. There were clear opportunities to drive and take easy twos and they didn't take them. Deserved to lose from that alone

Reply #935184 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Earlier this year

Pineau got 19 seconds in the half, it's rubbish.

22 seconds in total.

I don't get it.

Reply #935191 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Earlier this year

It's bullshit, if I’m Pineau agent I’m getting him out there, he’s better than that.

Reply #935195 | Report this post

Kolzee  
Earlier this year

Not too many rounds ago mathiang was getting the same treatment...

Reply #935198 | Report this post

EssenX  
Earlier this year

As I said in another thread, the Breakers struggle to play the whole game.

Unlucky for Lamb not to get the foul call on his last drive, but that was poor by PJC on the last play. Second time it's happened this season.

Mathiang is improving, but Pineau deserves more minutes. Mathiang was missing box outs, which contributed to Olbrich’s impact, and can’t grab easy o-boards and make the put backs. Pineau would get those.

Going to be hard for the Breakers to make the play-in now, but it’s a very close season.

Reply #935200 | Report this post

Kolzee  
Earlier this year

Mody got schooled in coaching tonight. Hawks adjusted to their shooting woes. Breakers just kept throwing bricks. Cheatham, pjc lamb the worst offenders with 2 from 13 combined. Good on tatum for showing them up. Breakers season deserved to end on that showing and hawks deserve to be in the running

Reply #935203 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Earlier this year

I've thought most of the season Moar has coached poorly, it’s alright to love your players but coaching is mor than that, starting with your subbing.

Reply #935205 | Report this post

Kolzee  
Earlier this year

Yip, that's been loud and clear dunkman! I had some sympathy when cheatham and wmw were out but his treatment of mathiang, pineau and gliddon have ended up costing him the season I think

Reply #935210 | Report this post

Kolzee  
Earlier this year

Also dunkman I don't get cheatham playing static on the perimeter. Surely he should be cutting and rolling down low. I know he's capable of shooting the 3 but that should be restricted to the odd occasion when he pops and is left wide open

Reply #935212 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Earlier this year

Agreed Kolzee, the over playing of Leafa and not fitting WMW into the rotation properly has hurt. WMW minus 22 today.

Reply #935214 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Earlier this year

Maor quietly complaining about the refs, didn't realise watching but the free throws and fouls were badly against breakers. He still talking about finals, I just can’t see it happening, tough run home. He does come across as a top person but his team management has me shaking my head, just my opinion.

Reply #935222 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:58 pm, Sat 11 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754