Dunkman
Last year

Kings at JJs

I'll back JJs to bounce back, Magnay should be to good for Hunter and Bolden. Doyle to lift, kings no where as strong as previous seasons.

Topic #51660 | Report this topic

Dunkman  
Last year

Valentine been average early in game.

Reply #932604 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

Hogg and Valentine very average for big money players. Crawford is JJs best. Not certain why Krislovic gets time when you got Lee and Magnay on your roster.

Reply #932605 | Report this post

KTL33  
Last year

Horrendous game so far

Reply #932607 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

Hogg and Valentine better this quarter, Galloway is a beauty, should start. JJs just a little out sink. Overall refs been fine though a little home cooking going on.

I've enjoyed the game, physical .

Reply #932609 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

Hogg doesn't look fit, probably his lack off season training due to injury

Reply #932611 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

Kings coach is right, you're making stuff up on some of the calls.

Reply #932613 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

Looking like a great last quarter coming up. Good game this.

Reply #932614 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

Refs trying to decide this in JJs favour.

Reply #932615 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

Great game, kings and kings coach showing they know their stuff. Hogg and Valentine came good after poor starts. If kings can continue that sort of form they could be back in it. Galloway been fantastic at both ends, Toohey as well. Hunter very good today.

JJs had a bad weekend, Doyle just not firing, losing his father might be part of it. While Drimic plays hard, I'm not convinced he’s a starter or big minutes player. Crawford doing his best, McVeigh doing fine today but been hot and cold. Magnay and Lee are very good fives, rest side got to lift.

Is Galloway a boomer or tall black? Going to be very good.

Reply #932616 | Report this post

Eagle  
Last year

If it's worth anything Galloway represented Aus at juniors at the u19 World Cup in 2021 with wigness, bayles, Armstrong, Daniels group

Reply #932633 | Report this post

AngusH  
Last year

What game. JJs clearly not 100% after the Perth game, but we'll take it - most impressive Kings game of the season for me so far. Galloway needs to be seeing 30mpg going forward if healthy, bring Valentine off the bench with a green-light to look to score when he's on the court (but can we stop letting him dribble the ball up the court pls).

Reply #932649 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

Kings showed they can play slow instead of all run and gun, plus D, I actually like the new coach, shows a lot of humility. It was a great game and will probably be a semi final match up.

Reply #932657 | Report this post

AntAntAnt  
Last year

...unlike Valentine who blanked Drmic in the handshake line.

Reply #932659 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:35 am, Sun 12 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754