Zodiac
Last year

Rose Gold - Tuesday 13 Nov on ABC

The Rose Gold documentary following Patty Mills and the team on the way to the Boomers first medal at the Tokyo Olympics will air on the ABC this Tuesday 13th November at 8:30pm.

https://tvtonight.com.au/2023/11/airdate-rose-gold.html

Topic #51575 | Report this topic

Zodiac  
Last year

Sorry Tuesday 14th November

Reply #930179 | Report this post

Anonymightymouse  
Last year

Nice one, thanks Zodiac.

Reply #930181 | Report this post

Cram  
Last year

Do we know if it will be on iveiw?

Reply #930182 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Last year

https://iview.abc.net.au/show/rose-gold

Reply #930183 | Report this post

hoopie  
Last year

Thanks, Zodiac

Reply #930184 | Report this post

Cram  
Last year

awesome

Reply #930185 | Report this post

mball  
Last year

Really looking forward to seeing this again! Watched Rose Gold at the movies when it was out and found it riveting and emotional. A must see!

Reply #930231 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Last year

Loved this documentary. Just a shame that the day I saw it was the eve of the night that they lost to Germany and everything fell to shit after that. But there has been something special about the core group that was together for some 15 years. And I think that deserves to be remembered while we go through the teething pains of the handover.

Reply #930407 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Last year

Loved it

Reply #930470 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Last year

I've saved the video by ripping it because you never know when a streaming site will take down content (here's looking at you NBL TV).

Reply #930472 | Report this post

hoopie  
Last year

Love this doco. And smart thinking, PW

Reply #930477 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Last year

Revisiting this and the scene did eventually cap and upload it. Here is the release name:

Rose.Gold.2023.1080p.HDTV.H264-CBFM

Reply #933222 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:59 pm, Fri 10 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754