Maize99
Last year

Country VJBL Clubs

I just wanted to know what the best country clubs are, I only know a few like, Geelong, Ballarat, Bendigo, Gippsland and Wallan. I would like to know some more and if they are any good at producing junior talent.

Topic #51229 | Report this topic

chig111  
Last year

I'm not sure about which clubs are good or not, however I do know some basketball clubs that participate in both Country basketball and VJBL. The Melton Thoroughbreds, Macedon Ranges Rockies, Korumburra WIldcats, Western Port Steelers, Southern Peninsula Sharks, Pakenham Warriors, Bellarine Storm, Surfcoast Chargers, Gippsland United, Kyneton Tigers. Those are the ones I've heard of, however please correct me if there are more.

Reply #919873 | Report this post

Maize99  
Last year

Thanks for the club names, but I would like to know which clubs have the better junior programs in both VJBL and JCC(Junior Country Championships).

Reply #919956 | Report this post

LC  
Last year

Google is your friend

Reply #919957 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:38 pm, Sun 12 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754