Assistant to CJ

Topic #51056 | Report this topic

Wayville 74  
Last year

Where has Downer gone??

Reply #916138 | Report this post

Sebastian  
Last year

You would have to think this appointment is the reason Starling is getting signed by the 6ers seeing as Ninnis is his coach at South Adelaide

Reply #916153 | Report this post

Frisbee14  
Last year

I think Starling getting naturalised and been one of the best imports in local league history might have a bit more to it than Scotty pulling some strings.

Reply #916164 | Report this post

Sebastian  
Last year

See I love this. Central's standard across the board historically has been rubbish. Gee someone like Spadavecchia was starting not long ago. So let’s not get carried away how good that local league history is in recent times. He is an athlete compared to 6 foot used car salesmen. I hope he does well but he will just be another athlete at the nbl level. Not exceptional like he is locally. Last years nationals highlighted that. No one is going to fear his jump shot that’s for sure.

Reply #916186 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:24 pm, Fri 10 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754