Drimic has signed a 1 year deal with the jack jumpers

Topic #51046 | Report this topic

Sebastian  
Last year

That would be Drmic

Reply #915919 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

Not convinced on this, I'd stuck with Kenyon.

Reply #915921 | Report this post

Baller  
Last year

Depends who else they are bringing in if they end up signing tre Armstrong he is a really good defender but obviously a lot better on the offensive end than kenyon have to see how it plays out

Reply #915922 | Report this post

Baller  
Last year

There was also reports that Tasmania were in talks with Craig moller

Reply #915923 | Report this post

Anonymightymouse  
Last year

Excellent signing IMO. Brings many of the intangibles their current wings did but with more offensive output.

Reply #915924 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

Would not see moller at JJs now with Drimic signing, McVeigh will play the four though better suited to the three imo. My gossip train has a fair few clubs reaching out for moller.

Reply #915930 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Last year

Moller was probably too expensive so they went with Plan B?

Reply #915931 | Report this post

AntAntAnt  
Last year

JJs now with three import spots (sounds like one will be Doyle) and two local spots remaining.

Backup PG and PF the likely needs.

Reply #915933 | Report this post

Basket 91  
Last year

Sean MacDonald (Development), Milton Doyle, Anthony Drmic, Clint Steindl, Jack McVeigh, Jarred Bairstow, Fabijan Krslovic, Will Magnay
Import/McDonald
Doyle/
Drmic/Steindl
McVeigh/Import/Bairstow
Magnay/Krslovic

Could go Weeks and a cheap wing for last spot. Drmic an upgrade on McDaniel, Kenyon and White.

Reply #915936 | Report this post

Baller  
Last year

If they sign either of the Armstrong brothers I don't think they keep weeks same with magette. I know Roth really likes Norton as well

Reply #915940 | Report this post

Basket 91  
Last year

Sounds like Taran going back to college as in transfer portal - Tre could be an option on the wing

Reply #915942 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Last year

A bit surprised Drmic wasn't able to get a couple of years out of the JJ's but good luck to him. Disappointing to see him leave the Sixers, again.

Reply #915974 | Report this post

Weedy Slug  
Last year

TASMANIA JACKJUMPERS

PG: Import* - Adnam - Macdonald-dp

SG: Doyle* - Armstrong - Brown-dp

SF: Drmic - NS? - Steindl
PF: McVeigh - Krslovic - Bairstow
C: Magnay - ?

11+12 man
Possibly an import or ns 3/4 + another proper Centre like Brandt or Humphries or strong rebounder like Moller with krslovic playing c again.

Reply #915976 | Report this post

Baller  
Last year

I thought taran would be hard to get has been killing it in college. Tre would be handy though dropped 30 in nbl1 on the wknd looks to be developing very nicely would be very handy coming of the bench a big improvement on what we have. So I take it magette is definitely not coming back it wouldn't surprise me if Roth is after Norton they wanted him a couple of years ago

Reply #915978 | Report this post

Bws1blood  
Last year

Norton signed with brisbane didn't he

Reply #915980 | Report this post

Weedy Slug  
Last year

Yes, brissy

Reply #915982 | Report this post

Frisbee14  
Last year

I wonder how much the Sixers lowballed him with it just being a 1 year deal. Can see him leaving for a multi year deal, but seems like Adelaide are tightening belts after spending like a lunatic last season.

Reply #915987 | Report this post

Not Sure  
Last year

Trey Armstrong as a DP for first year.
They still get the publicity of the signing.
Also Barker and Hadley have started the NBL1 season strongly, since they missed out on Krebs.
Probably just comes down to what coaches are doing selections at JJs
Armstrong had 28 and Hadley 37 in games so far Baller.

Reply #915990 | Report this post

Baller  
Last year

I don't think you would get Armstrong as a development player you would have to offer a full roster spot I see him as a replacement for white

Reply #915991 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:48 am, Sun 12 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754