Woj
Last year

Nbl1 Central Round 2

Bit late for last night's game, West too good for Norwood who have started off 0-2. McBride I'm assuming is injured so a big out. Lycett turned back the clock with 30 but no other real contributors apart from Smith with 16 in 23 minutes but looked like foul trouble was an issue. All of West stars seemed to complement themselves with noone having a huge scoring night, pretty even amongst them.

Woodville VS Central
Always a grudge match, Woodville having a big win last week against West while the Lions struggled against North with Jenkins the only one showing resistance. Should be a comfortable win for the Warrior's, too deep against an inexperienced Lions line-up. And won't expect Scotty to take the foot off the accelerator.
Woodville by 25

Mavericks VS Southern
Could be the most boring game of the week in terms of comparable talent, whoever loses should take the wooden spoon. Despite probably having more talent than Eastern, Southern rightly struggled big time last week against Forestville and played very sloppy. If nerves kick in and Legan gets his eye in, Mavs might well get the win.
Going to cause some controversy, but Eastern by 11

Sturt VS South
Starling rightly deserved player of the week with a 30/20 game albeit against Eastern. Anyone know when DJ is due? Hoppo also good with 20.
Sturt easily accounted for Norwood last week, looked like Dowdell was a good contributor early on setting up the win.
If DJ plays I'll take South, if not, Sturt.

Forestville VS North
Probably the real game of the round. Forestville had a training run last week at Morphett Vale, having a 7 footer in Hulland coming off the bench is ridiculous. North played very well against Lions with key contributions by their recruits, but this is a whole different game against the Eagles. Expect the ref's to have their ears ringing after the game with both coaches making Trev Gleeson look like Kawhi Leonard. Wouldn't surprise me if there's an ejection from the bench, at least a tech.
Forestville by 20 plus, just too big and deep.

Topic #51015 | Report this topic

Dunkman  
Last year

I can't get any stats results on any nbl1 competition.

Reply #915174 | Report this post

Sebastian  
Last year

Is your App up to date?

Reply #915175 | Report this post

Pinch  
Last year

Website crashed. Unable to stream or view results. Only game on is the Kayo game but with no stats or score

Reply #915176 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

Just been rubbish, hopefully it'll be working tomorrow.

Reply #915177 | Report this post

Sebastian  
Last year

I'm having no issues with the app

Reply #915179 | Report this post

Fun coolers  
Last year

McBride still playing in Germany and not back until their playoffs are done
That starts this week

Reply #915184 | Report this post

JSH  
Last year

I had to delete the APP and start again.

Reply #915185 | Report this post

Weedy Slug  
Last year

Never seen much of Allotey from Woodville women before but has alot of potential under a good trainer. Noticed still only 21.

Reply #915216 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:56 am, Mon 13 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754