Isaac
Two years ago

Pelicans-Suns rivalry brewing

Another good contest between these teams. After Zion's blowout 360 windmill dunk to close the last game infuriated the Suns, the Pelicans have handled them again. 129-124 in OT.

Zion with 35 points. Dyson Daniels got the start again and had 11 points, 8 assists in 36 minutes.

New Orleans remain top in the West and with 9-1 over their last 10 (though that included a few easy beats). Ingram and Jones still out.

And they have a game in Phoenix on Dec 18 as well. *popcorn*

For the Suns, Jock Landale had 8 and 7.

Edit: Quick highlight for Daniels vs CP3. Landale somewhat involved in the play.

Topic #50674 | Report this topic

Ballman  
Two years ago

The dribble out rule is anti-entertainment. Great dunk, Great crowd reaction. Crowd paying tickets to be there and getting a high octane moment at the end.

If it creates a rivalry then all good.

Reply #906380 | Report this post

Big Fudge  
Two years ago

Were the Suns this petty back before CP3 arrived? Its not just the Pelicans but also Dallas that have clashed with them.

Reply #906382 | Report this post

orbit  
Two years ago

Loving what DD is doing!

Reply #906410 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Two years ago

Me too!

I tried to change my username to DDFan but it's already taken. Someone here beat me to that spot on thr bandwagon.

Reply #906416 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:10 am, Sun 12 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754