Isaac
Two years ago

Dyson Daniels vs Toronto

31 minutes for 14 points, 8 rebounds and 9 assists. Off the bench.

Boxscore

His Pelicans got the win and are third in the West.

What are his prospects of moving up in New Orleans' depth chart and pecking order?

Topic #50645 | Report this topic

McBlurter  
Two years ago

I was about the post about him...you're missing the most important stat line when you think about his development... 31 minutes.

9 assist with 1 T/O is a good position to be in.

Reply #905460 | Report this post

Yup  
Two years ago

He's averaging 15 minutes a night on a stacked team, prolly won’t play much in playoffs but a promising start to his career

Reply #905463 | Report this post

Isaac  
Two years ago

Is there anyone ahead of him in the full-strength team that he's likely to push past? I couldn't find anyone at his spot that was definitely underperforming.

Reply #905465 | Report this post

Melbourne Boy  
Two years ago

He can already defend at a high level, if he keeps hitting the 3 ball you can be sure he'll see playoff minutes.

Reply #905474 | Report this post

Gold Vibes Only  
Two years ago

He's been terrific, so poised out there on the floor. Perfect fit for the Boomers second unit - can run the point, beat defenders off the dribble, great vision, excellent passer, has a midrange game and can get to the rack, his perimeter shooting continues to improve, guards 1-3, excels in the one percenters. It’s the end of the road for Delly in terms of World Cup and Olympic play. And then there’s the people that think the full strength Boomers need Cotton. Lol

Reply #905475 | Report this post

Jacket  
Two years ago

He single handidly cost the pels a game against the lakers a few weeks ago

Reply #905483 | Report this post

AussiePride  
Two years ago

One thing I know is that those that expect impossibly high standards for others set low standards for themselves and then consistently fail to achieve them.

There have been 7 comments so far. This is to address one of those. You do the math.

Reply #905485 | Report this post

Yup  
Two years ago

He's stuck behind herb jones and cj McCollum, I’m sure most know of cj but jones is a baller

Reply #905523 | Report this post

Isaac  
Two years ago

He got the start today against the tanking Spurs.

Reply #905629 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:54 pm, Fri 10 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754