Aussie
Two years ago

Victor v Scoot

Did anyone else watch the game on ESPN today?

I was really impressed with both.

They are comparing Scoot to a young Derrick Rose.

Victor reminds me of a taller Giannis.

Does anyone know their final stats for the two?

Topic #50471 | Report this topic

Big Fudge  
Two years ago

Don't remember Giannis ever shooting the ball like Victor does to be honest... he hit 7 triples today if I'm not mistaken.

Reply #900516 | Report this post

Cram  
Two years ago

Scoot is already a better shooter than Rose too. He does look like him when getting to the rim though.

Victor looks incredible. Again, already a much better shooter than any other comparison aside from "7'4 KD". Obviously he doesn't (yet) have the shot creating of KD, the shot is smooth.

Top two picks next season are gonna be worth the tank

Reply #900518 | Report this post

SmallieBiggs  
Two years ago

Mojave King and Hugo Besson also played in the game for NBL fans.

Reply #900520 | Report this post

AndrewScott63  
Two years ago

To be honest, I don't think Giannis has ever shot the ball as well as Victor does; if memory serves, he made 7 triples today.

Reply #900637 | Report this post

Weedy Slug  
Two years ago

France Frontcourt options now

6'10 PF/SF O.Dieng
6’11 C I.Kamagate
7’0 PF/C O.Sarr
7’0 C V.Poirer
7’1 C/PF J.Embiid
7’2 C R.Gobert
7’2 C M.Fall
7’4 PF/SF V.Wembanyama

Not good for other frontcourts of the world.

Reply #900642 | Report this post

KET  
Two years ago

France could win gold at the Olympics with the team they're producing

Reply #900644 | Report this post

Weedy Slug  
Two years ago

Don't have the guards yet, Embiid could still play for usa.

Reply #900645 | Report this post

hoopie  
Two years ago

They'd have the tools to win through to any final but I’d always worry about their resilience and ability to handle pressure.

Traditionally, they’d be great when things were going well, but tended to get narky when not. They played with much more emotion than, say, the US, Germany, Serbia or Australia

Reply #900649 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

Yes emotion does get the French teams but even there football team became world champions after having been great for years but falling. France like most countries now has a wide mix of nationalities now making the selection pool massive.

Reply #900654 | Report this post

Frisbee14  
Two years ago

What can really be funny is if the Lakers miss the playoffs again and win the lottery, New Orleans can swap the pick and get Wanbayama.

Reply #900664 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:00 am, Mon 13 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754