MC
Years ago

Cooper's Dunk

Anyone get a photo of Cooper's Dunk last night?
Would love to see it again! Have to be one of the biggest dunks I've seen at the Dome, two hands over two guys!

Topic #4723 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Oscars dunk was also pretty good. But the way Cooper did it, spinning baseline then up through 2 players with a big 2 hander, finishing off and getting the foul was pretty good. Set the standard for the whole game.

Cortez' would've been massive if it didnt get blocked and pinned in between the ring and backboard and jammed there. Ha.

Reply #54461 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

all the dunks except ramptons were huge. all 3 pretty much in traffic. made my nite thats for sure!

Reply #54466 | Report this post

admin  
Years ago

Some dunks from the game v Wollongong in the photo gallery

http://www.adelaide36ers.com/9282.asp

Reply #54468 | Report this post

Eagle  
Years ago

What about Groves dunk that he made baseline. For a guy who's only bout 6'3' it was pretty awesome.

Reply #54480 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Groves has a huge Vertical leap!

Some of those Offensive boards he tipped in it was like he was looking down on the ring!

Great dunk by Coops but Reesy still gets my vote for best entertainment for the night!!

Reply #54552 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:11 pm, Sat 11 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754