Can Bris cause an upset?

Topic #51579 | Report this topic

Ben  
Last year

No.

Reply #930289 | Report this post

Ben  
Last year

Is Rocco Zikarsky a Next Star? I haven't heard anyone on the broadcast mention it.

Reply #930314 | Report this post

Ben  
Last year

Sobey couldn't help but to go hero ball mode at the end of the half. Sheesh.

Reply #930315 | Report this post

Tomdelonge2  
Last year

Very poor from Sobey but expected nothing less

Reply #930316 | Report this post

Ben  
Last year

I live in optimism that one day he'll make a play and pass the ball.

Reply #930317 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

It's in the genes of some players, starts in juniors and never gets rectified.

Kings really firing in second half

Reply #930319 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

Good game, kings just so deep.

United v kings will be a cracker.

Reply #930320 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

Hogg is such a good player.

Reply #930321 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

Hogg with a travel big time , no call. Adams unstoppable

Reply #930323 | Report this post

Ben  
Last year

Adams was classy, made Norton look like a statue on several occasions.

Reply #930324 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

Another very good game, bullets just a bit short bench depth. Adams unstoppable, dumb last foul by Baynes, Harrison doing a calf again not good. Bolden got long way to go, Hogg is a magnificent pick up, such a good player at both ends. I like the kings coach, nice good persona.

Reply #930325 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Last year

Baynes the knucklehead. Bullets had the lead late and he commits that stupid foul on Adams holding him up, fouled himself out, the Kings scored then got momentum and never headed again.

Reply #930326 | Report this post

Ben  
Last year

The game had everything you'd expect from the Bullets.

1. Sobey hero ball
2. Dumb defining Baynes moment
3. Team going flaccid in closing moments

Reply #930328 | Report this post

AngusH  
Last year

Yeah, the Sobey play to end the half with the Kings haven stolen momentum was vintage Sobey.

Lots to like for Brisbane though I thought - Bannan in particular was super impressive, and as a team I thought Bannan and Mitchell in particular did a good job of aggressively punishing our switching by taking guys like Bruce into the block and scoring or drawing fouls. I also felt like Rocco deserved more court time.

For the Kings, I thought that was the best overall Bruce game I've seen in awhile putting aside pure late game heroics, Toohey was terrific, Adams looked like MVP Adams (3pt shooting aside), and Hogg is finding his feet. But boy do we miss Galloway defensively. Also did not love the no import lineup the Kings went with for a long stretch in the first half that basically led to the double-digit deficit.

Reply #930329 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

Toohey clearly won that duel, plus 27, Bannan minus 19, by far the worst for bullets. Brisbane should make play inns, but like last season it'll be percentages down to the wire.

Reply #930330 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:43 am, Fri 10 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754