Halliburton or Brunson
Edwards
Bridges
Ingram
Jackson

Reply #919412 | Report this post

PyroCross  
Last year

I think this roster is better constructed than the 2019 FIBA WC, where their guard line lacked either height, playmaking or two-way prowess and teams could exploit that (see: Patty Mills in Melbourne).

Haliburton could be a revelation in the WC between his height and playmaking - in particular, I'm intrigued to see a five-man lineup of Haliburton-Edwards-Mikal-Cam-JJJ. Brunson can be swapped in to face the veteran PGs, Kessler can be swapped in to face the bulk (and is certainly better than Plumlee).

The key will be getting chemistry while not getting upset by Greece - I like a JJJ defensive matchup.

Reply #919461 | Report this post

Cram  
Last year

100% agreed PyroCross. With JJJ in the middle they can put out 5 man line ups full of scorers shooters. They've also got a really good defensive team, though mostly the frontline.

Who the closer/s will be is interesting. I expect Ingram, Brunson and maybe Edwards as the go to guys late in lost games.

Reply #919476 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:19 am, Fri 10 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754