Kas
Two years ago

First Semi Final time announced

MELB UTD will play their first Semi Final at JCA 7.30pm THURSDAY 28th April.

Topic #49968 | Report this topic

Perthworld  
Two years ago

vs. Perth in all likelihood.

Reply #889946 | Report this post

LoveBroker  
Two years ago

vs. Perth in all likelihood.

You have 2 tough games coming up in an arena that not even the Adelaide 36ers fear and now without Vic Law for the rest of the regular season.

Then you will have United with nothing to lose and will gift the win to the vJJs as a middle finger to Perth.

No I would say it is not a likelihood.

Reply #889952 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Two years ago

Sweet, ScoMo out then.

As much as I want to see a JackJumpers Cinderella story and ScoMo fail we face an out of form SEM who have nothing to play for.

Final round scenarios are outlined here:

https://nbl.com.au/news/nbl22-final-round-scenarios

Reply #889953 | Report this post

koberulz  
Two years ago

An out of form team with nothing to play for is an easy win, just ask Perth and Sydney.

Reply #889954 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Two years ago

or you could ask Tasmania, Melbourne and Cairns.

Reply #889955 | Report this post

Anon  
Two years ago

United won't gift JJ's anything. Why would they give JJ's the win and then JJ's would have the momentum in the first semi?

Reply #889956 | Report this post

LV  
Two years ago

If JJ's can make finals in their first season after everybody tipped them from the wooden spoon, and break Perth's run of 35 straight playoff appearances in the process, it will be a story worth making a movie out of

Reply #889960 | Report this post

Another Anon  
Two years ago

Would've thought you'd rather play Perth than JJs right now.

Reply #889961 | Report this post

hoopie  
Two years ago

In the finals I'd rather play against Jumpers’ inexperience than against Perth’s toughness plus experience.

Reply #889971 | Report this post

DennisRodmansHair  
Two years ago

Alot of things need to go right for the JJ's to finish fourth. I think Perth will limp into fourth spot.

Reply #889972 | Report this post

LoveBroker  
Two years ago

Perth are going to struggle against ILL.

A fair chance against SEM as they know how to exploit Qi.

But all teams want to be the one that ended the streak.

Reply #889978 | Report this post

NBLTigers  
Two years ago

Perth will just slip into fourth spot. Massive pain because I'm not travelling across the Nullarbor for just one game of basketball. Heard flights to Perth are full and gone up. Thanks airlines for taking job keeper off.

That’s where the NBA playoffs are way better. Games 1 and 2 at home then games 3 and 4 away then they go home, away and home.

Be better if the nbl could just do best of 5 series with 2 home games then 2 away games then the decider at home.

Reply #889983 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:52 am, Fri 10 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754