Luuuc
Two years ago

Wildcats vs Breakers, Apr 7th

7:30pm local, 9:30pm AEST, 11:30pm NZ

Cats are strong favourites to break their streak. Not sure such a short price is justified on current form but I'm glad someone's confident because I ain't.

ScoMo has told the players that it is time to start living up to the club's culture and values. One could interpret that as the words of a coach who is running out of tactical ideas if one were a little sceptical.

Topic #49929 | Report this topic

Dunkman  
Two years ago

NZ will need a mirical, I can't see it, but it happens. Lots of nz guys out form.
Perth by twenty.

Reply #889058 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Two years ago

NZ need a ScoMo on the other side and they've got him tonight.

Reply #889070 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

Why Perth still play White is strange, should play Zunic more.

Reply #889083 | Report this post

Bol  
Two years ago

Vic Lawl is back chucking up early shots trying to get himself going again. He's a much better player when he focuses on hitting the boards hard and playing within the system. His looks will come from that.

Reply #889084 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Two years ago

Abercrombie steps out of court - something Shamir is also struggling with tonight

Reply #889086 | Report this post

Just  
Two years ago

Law and Cotton 0/11 combined, not sure how the Wildcats are winning so far.

Reply #889087 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Two years ago

Yeah, feels like NZ squandered their Cotton & Law cold time.

Reply #889088 | Report this post

Another Anon  
Two years ago

Shamir spends more time on the court than half his players.

Reply #889090 | Report this post

Bol  
Two years ago

I'm lovin Shimirs antics. Its more entertaining than the basketball. This third quarter is deplorable

Reply #889092 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Two years ago

Agreed. He's keeping the fans engaged better than the game is

Reply #889093 | Report this post

AngusH  
Two years ago

Yeah, definitely a big contrast between this game and the Melbourne-SEM game, very low quality.

Reply #889094 | Report this post

Drexler  
Two years ago

Shamir and the owner-douche are 2 of the most irritating characters in the NBL. The twattery has flow on effects for the players. Lots of whining about SE Melb coach, clearly Shamir should be on the next plane come playoffs.

Reply #889095 | Report this post

Downtown  
Two years ago

John brown 111 apparently the phantom guy according to Scott Morrison.
The same phantom guy appears on the bench dressed in wildcats gear haha what a laugh.
They should make the whole press conference after about John brown to annoy sco mo

Reply #889096 | Report this post

Senator11  
Two years ago

I feel like Abercrombie is to Cotton what Craig Ehlo was to Jordan.

Reply #889100 | Report this post

loungefly  
Two years ago

I wonder if the Wildcats have/will offer John Brown III something for next season? Bryce gets on a plane and comes back to get citizenship approved and even IF Law and Frazier stay thats still one more import slot to fill.

Reply #889101 | Report this post

Senator11  
Two years ago

"I wonder if the Wildcats have/will offer John Brown III something for next season?"

I presume this is whats going to happen. Brown prob will take off for another gig, then return for next season.

Reply #889103 | Report this post

koberulz  
Two years ago

Why does he keep getting away with this?

Reply #889113 | Report this post

Senator11  
Two years ago

Yeah I don't know, he was on the court at one point when Zunich had the ball in our offense running past him, if there's a collision surely that's got to be some sort of tech foul.

Reply #889118 | Report this post

Drexler  
Two years ago

@koberulz

Stooge was on the court at least 10 times a qtr last night with the crowd feeding it to him yelling "get of the court" in unison. The refs are well aware but are too busy ignoring travels, carrys and double dribbles.

Reply #889128 | Report this post

Sebastian  
Two years ago

I don't see an issue with the pic. It has no effect

Reply #889132 | Report this post

Boba Fett  
Two years ago

"get of the court". I would have ignored that as well.

Reply #889529 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:46 pm, Sun 12 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754