Reader
Last year

Kings sign Denzel Valentine

Kings roster looking strong

Topic #51246 | Report this topic

AngusH  
Last year

Very versatile player, unfortunately I remember his meme worthy fails much more than his NBA successes but should be a solid player if he's committed.

Reply #920594 | Report this post

NBLTigers  
Last year

He has had injuries problems throughout his career. Be interesting to see how he goes, not the biggest NBL signing so far.

Reply #920598 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

Kings will be good again, Adams back is a big plus, Hogg from outside is better option than Cooks, though Cooks certainly going to be missed around the basket. Glover to start in the three spot.

Reply #920600 | Report this post

Basket 91  
Last year

Kings looking like
Adams/Bruce/Makoi
Valentine/Glover/Amir
Galloway/Toohey/Maluach
Hogg/Noi
Bolden/Hunter/Timmins

Reply #920601 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

Very solid out fit again. The championship goes through hoops city now.

Reply #920602 | Report this post

AngusH  
Last year

My guess is:

Adams/Bruce/Makoi
Valentine/Glover
Bolden/Galloway/Toohey
Hogg/Noi
Hunter/Timmins

Reply #920605 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Last year

Maluach missing there, Makoi's a DP.

Reply #920608 | Report this post

AngusH  
Last year

Hard to see minutes for Maluach I feel, very crowded on the wings. Makoi showed some flashes last season too before the injury

Reply #920609 | Report this post

Fairsy  
Last year

There is no way that Toohey is behind Galloway in the rotation. This kid is a gun

Reply #920620 | Report this post

AngusH  
Last year

We'll see - Galloway improved in leaps and bounds as last season progressed. Toohey is a good prospect but he's 19 and it's going to be a tough rotation to crack at his position. I'm expecting a lot of small ball lineups with Adams along with any 4 of the wings/forwards on the roster so there will be minutes to go around, but it's still a lot of 2s/3s/4s to squeeze into a 40 minute rotation.

Reply #920633 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:54 pm, Wed 15 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754