Sixersfan
Years ago

Was 50 cent censored on Saturday night?

Correct me if i'm wrong but i believe that they did not bleep out the 'f' word from in da club by 50 cent on sat night?

I may be dreaming but if they forgot to bleep it out, not exactly something we want kids hearing?

Topic #967 | Report this topic

DNP CD  
Years ago

Reply #10668 | Report this post

Music Man  
Years ago

I can assure you it was the radio edit that was played.

If the songs do not have a radio edit available i do not play them ie Twista's Sunshine.

Reply #10674 | Report this post

Pitstop  
Years ago

It was definitely beeped out - I commented about it to my kids and was impressed! Just a thought- when we all start clapping, we just get it going and the music stops!! Maybe just keep it going longer and you will get more crowd participation.

Reply #10686 | Report this post

Shaqdiddy  
Years ago

I agree, there is way too many times when there is a silence at the dome, PLAY the Music even if we dont score every time up the court. Been comments that you can hear a pin drop in there sometimes!

Reply #10723 | Report this post

Double Clutch  
Years ago

Where was Hilltops last night??????? Put it on at a awkard time in the Townsville game and it still got some people clapping until that turnover. Then that's it? No more for the season? Pftt!!!

Reply #10755 | Report this post

Music Man  
Years ago

Hilltops wil be back for the Kiwis

Reply #10781 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #130299 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:48 pm, Sun 19 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754