Jonno
Years ago

Back up point guard

Who do you think would be good as a back up point guard, i reckon sa boys brendan mann or paul vandenberg would be good options, Brett maher on talking hoops sorta mentioned mann could be a possibility, who do you think we should get???

Topic #6941 | Report this topic

lisa  
Years ago

Paul Vandenberg would be awesome! He is a fantastic player and i think deserves to be given a go.

Reply #77728 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

he has been given a go at that level... did he accomplish much? he didn't do too badly i don't think, but these days IMO too old and not the athleticism he once had, which would make it much more diificult to blow past other pg's in the league and stop them defensively. For a backup PG I'd give maybe Sutton a go, he seems to have all the tools and a good temperament aswell.

Reply #77771 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:17 am, Sun 19 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754