Manu Fieldel
Years ago

What's happening with Corey Webster?

This is embarrassing for him. Weeks more than doubled his minutes today.

Also, take care of your skin, Tommy. The establishment doesn't want me helping you take care of that great skin. Fight the power, kid.

Topic #44472 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

He has regressed so much that I doubt he could even beat the 1988 Supercats

Reply #722898 | Report this post

CT  
Years ago

I swear to god he looked stoned out of his tree today.

Reply #722899 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Easily the most disappointing player this season

Reply #722900 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Too many players in his position. No one setting screens. Doing the little things. Aka Mika vukona

Team playing one on one. No plays

And finally. A form slump. Temporary I believe.

Reply #722902 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

And finally. A form slump. Temporary I believe.
It's been two or three years now...

Reply #722903 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This is exactly what happened to him in 2016/17 playing behind Penney. Braswell convinced him to come back to NZ this season. I'd say this could be Webster's last hoo-rah in the NBL

Reply #722904 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Opposite of beast mode. Put up good numbers in shitty china league and Israel but is struggling hard in the NBL. One word Overrated!!

Reply #722915 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wow......he's actually on restricted minutes at the moment due to injury, but all good from the expert analysts in here. "One word, overrated"....smh, I’m sure you missed his preseason game against the Suns where he.......oh forget it, not worth informing you, here come the snipes from trolls now too.

Reply #722920 | Report this post

Reality  
Years ago

Its what happens when you combine the recreational activities with access to free Carl's Jr

Reply #722924 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reality

He is a vegan. Attacking him personally when you clearly don't know Jack is very Donald trump of you.

Reply #722928 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

*uncovers eyes*

A Carl's Jr vegan burger, no way!

Reply #722932 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"I'm sure you missed his preseason game against the Suns where he."

Hi Corey, you put up some good numbers against the suns in an exhibition game how about putting good numbers in the NBL and actually helping your team how does that sound?

Reply #722933 | Report this post

Reality  
Years ago

The Vegans always on the defensive...don't Carl's Jr serve chips and ice cream sandwiches!

Reply #722942 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

Injured....

Reply #722958 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If he is injured then Braswell is an idiot for letting him play. He is clearly hurting the team.

Reply #722959 | Report this post

Reality  
Years ago

Is he injured because of his vegan diet? Lack of meat makes one weak and frail

Reply #722961 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

I once dated a vegan. Very full on experience... sexually. Kale everywhere

Reply #722987 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

Remember that time Alex Pledger dropped 19 and 13 boards on Philly? Wild times.

Reply #722989 | Report this post

Duncan  
Years ago

The ugliness of this site really comes out at times.

Like many of you I have wondered about his struggles, and thought maybe coming back to NZ was a bad Idea With what he has dealt With previously. Even With the improvement of the NBL the Israel league is close in quality and he was very good last year.

Not sure IF he's injured but I just wonder IF he'd be better and play looser getting away overseas again.

Reply #722994 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

He just signed a 3 year deal with the Breakers.

Reply #722996 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He'll be fine.

He has one thing the likes of reality will never have. Talent.

Talent. Talent. talent.

And he is working hard.

Reply #723001 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Vegans do like there greens!

Reply #723080 | Report this post

Tom  
Years ago

Corey is your consummate playground player. Structure is not his go. He over dribbles and is obsessed with penetrating even if his man has read read him and knows what he is trying to do. He does not respect the defence and take what they give him. He can be a good passer when in the right mindset but he is just being burnt defensively himself. Concentration and effort are simply not there.
When not scoring, and that is most of the time lately. Corey is a liability for Breakers. He has been a major disappointment down the stretch in games because of poor decision making and over dribbling.
He is a star in search of a role, and he doesn't have a spot on the court. Jarrad Weeks has that now.
TOTAL ENIGMA.

Reply #723165 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:39 pm, Sun 2 Jun 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754