matty
Years ago

U18 div 1 Central Girls pulled out of competition

How pathetic is this?
What are they thinking
Do they think these juniors are that good that they don't need to play juniors if they are playing ABA

Topic #2467 | Report this topic

matty  
Years ago

Central Districs Club pulled this team out not BASA, not because they don't have the players because thay do.Do they believe these juniors are exceptional I certainly don't.

Reply #27657 | Report this post

incognito  
Years ago

Matty,
What is ur point mate? Im interested but you are making no sense!

Reply #27659 | Report this post

matty  
Years ago

I believe juniors should play juniors as well as aba if they're good enough .If they can't play more than one game a week what's the good of them

Reply #27661 | Report this post

incognito  
Years ago

O. I C.

Reply #27662 | Report this post

the annebreator  
Years ago

most others get a junior game in as well - but there may be mitigating circumstances that we do not know about or should not know about on a public forum

let's get the centrals coach to post - the new one - and clear the air

it is a major decision to pull a team out at that level

Reply #27664 | Report this post

pimp my team  
Years ago

not an april fools is it ?

Reply #27666 | Report this post

matty  
Years ago

Definitely isn't didn't show for southern game southern knew they weren't there either

Reply #27667 | Report this post

so do we have anything official from BASA or Centrals - or are they just not showing...

matty - get some cooling fans at your stadium .... pleeeeeze

and get that broken light fixed on ct 2 .... please

Reply #27668 | Report this post

so tell me did the tigers crew drive all the way to starplex for a no show??

spewing..... !

Reply #27669 | Report this post

STIP  
Years ago

They didn't go up there. Tigers were told before hand. That means a redraw of the program and it will throw homes nights out again.

Reply #27679 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

clearly these girls would have pulled out of the under 18s competition purely because majority of games they played they got thumbed by 30 or more.

Reply #27681 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

my friend plays in the tigers team - and they were notified a few days ago that they FORFEITED the game and therefor not having to drive out to starplex...

Reply #27684 | Report this post

matty  
Years ago

With 4 ABL players in this team they shouldn't of been getting thumbed by 30 and how can centrals afford a forfeit

Reply #27714 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

coz they wanted 2 ok why do u care

Reply #27726 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:24 am, Sun 19 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754