NBA-data-nerd
Last month

NBA fan opinion survey on offensive strategies

Hi, I am a student currently studying data analytics and am completing a large 2-term research project. I am conducting a data study about NBA offensive strategies and tactics, in particular, investigating the difference in offensive strategies in relation to 3-point shooting compared to 2-point shooting.

I am using a survey to collect data on the opinions of NBA fans about this. This data is then going to be compared with the data found from actual statistics to get a gauge on the accuracy of the opinions of NBA fans. I understand the subjective nature of all of this, but that is the entire point, I am simply collecting data on opinions. Additionally, I recognise that this is a highly detailed and comprehensive survey that may be a little complex to complete, as it does require responses in relation to strategies and tactics. However, I have tried to streamline the survey by limiting it to multiple choice, yes or no questions with open-ended explanations being optional for those who are willing to share further insights, particularly in the final section of the survey which is the longest and most extensive. Additionally, prior to this third section, there is an explanation of the type of responses that I am looking for to hopefully eliminate some confusion and make the survey easier to complete.

Overall, the survey has 20 questions and should take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete. The survey is entirely anonymous. I need as many responses as possible, and the more honest and detailed the response is the better, however, all responses are greatly appreciated!

Additionally, please feel free to reply to this post if you want any clarification, or have any feedback, as feedback is also greatly appreciated!

Link to survey: https://forms.office.com/r/4KBK0FK0hT

Topic #51983 | Report this topic

NBA-data-nerd  
Last month

TLDR: I am a student currently studying data analytics and am completing a large 2-term research project that is worth 30% of my grade. I am conducting a data study about NBA offensive strategies and tactics, in particular, investigating the difference in offensive strategies in relation to 3-point shooting compared to 2-point shooting. I need as many responses as possible, and all responses are greatly appreciated! the survey has 20 questions and should take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete and the survey is entirely anonymous.

Link to survey: https://forms.office.com/r/4KBK0FK0hT

Reply #941673 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:33 pm, Sun 2 Jun 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754