Yup
Last year

All NBL commentary team so far!

Loving that they're back calling games from court side and looks like the mix is evolving especially with Homicide not available...

Lead - Casey
Comments - Gaze
Comments - Gleeson
Sideline - Rucker

Who you picking ?

Topic #51485 | Report this topic

Dunkman  
Last year

I'd go with what you got. It’s clearly the best, Santa pretty good, the ex afl player as a caller is fine, Hooley in moderation, Copeland also in moderation

Reply #928209 | Report this post

Yup  
Last year

Not the biggest fan of Damo as a commentator tbh

Greg Hire black listed

Reply #928210 | Report this post

talhaanwarkhan  
Last year

RUCKER

Reply #928211 | Report this post

MaxM  
Last year

Swap out Gaze for Santamaria for me, Gazey can get on my nerves after a while.

Jack Heverin a very close 2nd to John Casey for me. He's good.

Reply #928213 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Last year

Casey/Gaze/Gleeson/warm body because half time questions in the NBL have always sucked

Reply #928318 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

The on-site in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth is so much better, it's actually been reasonably good this weekend.

Reply #928321 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

Really enjoying moments that matter. Hevrin and Rucker give a very good view of weekend assessments.
Overall I think since all our moaning at preseason it's improved a lot, more on basketball talk, calling game, with just a bit of light chats, much better balance.

Reply #928373 | Report this post

KeepHoopDreaming  
Last year

Gleeson should never be given another commentary gig ever. He is horrible - one of the worst special comments guys the league has ever trialled. He can't even get names right, let alone call games with two eyes open. A failed experiment - time to move on.

Reply #928458 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

Watched every game, overall not bad, some excellent others not so much, great improvement from preseason though. Liking Ruckers point of view, don't always agree but he’s not afraid to say it. Moments that matter with Hevron is a good way to finish weekend and good analysis.

Reply #928998 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Last year

So you like the off-topic dribble?

Reply #929001 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

No, they have been better with less off topic dribble but yes a little is ok, sauce was excellent with his crew. I just think they've got it better, each to their own though.

Reply #929004 | Report this post

Ratty Mussell  
Last year

Big Sauce has been very good !

Reply #929007 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Earlier this year

Moments that matter been excellent this season.
Overall commentary has been great, and yes we all have our gripes with some.
Rucker has been a great.

One complaint, on after game interviews you can never hear the question properly, give the interviewers a mike.

Reply #936547 | Report this post

Cool Howie  
Earlier this year

Yeah Heverin is good.

No more Santamaria please, I fear cringing myself to death when he talks.

Reply #936548 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:37 am, Wed 15 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754