Shano76
Years ago

NBL on Tv

How do people view the NBL on tv? I quit Foxtel recently, always watched NBL on there in past. How else can you watch? Does kayo still show it? Would prefer to not sign up to Foxtel again if I can avoid it!

Topic #47837 | Report this topic

Perthworld  
Years ago

Twitch streams all the games for free.

Reply #823483 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

SBS showed a couple of games live each weekend and SBS on Demand shows every game live including the ESPN ones.

Reply #823485 | Report this post

Shano76  
Years ago

I'm old and tech useless, but if I had a smart tv I could watch sbs on demand? Sorry, I have no idea! Hence the long time Foxtel subscription!

Reply #823486 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sbs online.

Reply #823492 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Smart TVs have SBS on Demand.

Reply #823499 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Really enjoyed just watching the games on the weekend on fta, reminded me of simpler times when you could just turn the tv on and watch a game, part of my Sunday wind down after trainings.

Reply #823510 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is the nbl app still showing all games for a price?

Reply #823522 | Report this post

Cram  
Years ago

If you don't have a smart TV and dont want to shell out for one, a cheaper option is a google chromecast which allows you to stream from your phone to a non smart TV. You can get the basic model for about $50 ($100 for the HD model).

They've also just released Google TV, which is more or less the same thing, but allows you to have the apps installed on the device and comes with a remote which means you don't need to control it from your phone. And thats around $99. Its basically like an Apple TV but less than half the price

Reply #823535 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:24 am, Sat 8 Jun 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754