Jichael Mordan
Last year

VJBL Refs

I'm new to the whole rep basketball scene but I only found out that refs of VJBL games are only paid $25 each per game. That is disgusting.

From my understanding the cost of a team sheet is $120 so that’s $240 per game. Understanding there are associate OPEX such as stadium hire, supervisors, training etc BUT come on. These kids deserve a bit more than that. BV are taking the p1$$. Like most things pay a decent price and things will be better.

Following on from that the next time a decision goes against your kid or team do you really think the ref is OUT to create a bias against you, all for the sake of $25.

No I’m not a ref nor have a child as a ref but think we all need to relax. It’s just a game after all

Topic #50913 | Report this topic

radelaide  
Last year

Still pays better than SA referees for district at least

Reply #912143 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:41 pm, Wed 5 Jun 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754