Ortiz
Two years ago

Jackjumpers roster

12/12/22....

I give the JJs franchise plenty of credit.
The win against the King's was "beyond impressive"....

But...

Can the entire Aus basketball family quit the "UNDERDOG" label for the JJs roster...

It's simply a myth!!!!

Thoughts???

Topic #50677 | Report this topic

zootsims  
Two years ago

I actually landed in Hobart the same day as Josh Maggette and he was a complete tool.

Reply #906403 | Report this post

Footloose  
Two years ago

^^ Milton Doyle might be the best import in the league

Reply #906406 | Report this post

orbit  
Two years ago

Extremely well coached & they remind me of the Spurs championship era with that extra pass.

Doyle is perfect fit!

Reply #906408 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

Doyle might go close to the mvp of the league. Excellent coach, a few top end talent, but team certainly not as stacked some other sides.
I'd love JJs v breakers GF.

Reply #906411 | Report this post

Scout  
Two years ago

What is your point? The JJs have a stronger roster than 'underdog' ?

They still have their defensive stoppers in Kenyon and McDaniel injured and Stiendl and Magnay coming back into the rotation.

Majority of pundits said their roster was crap, either they were wrong or ?

I believe they are extremely well coached, play to their strengths and fight out games.

They have not gone for the typical imports who are flat out shooters - both Doyle and Kelly play at both ends. Magette for all his carry on plays smart.

They are still not a lock for the finals. Most games they go into up until now they are not expected to win......no doubt they were underdogs in the game yesterday.

Reply #906412 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:13 pm, Fri 17 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754