Anonymous
Years ago

BIG V 2022

With the news of Casey and Keilor moving to NBL1 and Big V stating there will be no promotion, does this change their mind? Or do they go with just less teams in SCM and keep D1 and D2 as is?

Topic #49223 | Report this topic

donotreach  
Years ago

Technically they can say that they aren't promoting teams based on winning and losing and teams can now apply for each division (like they do most years)

Surely this opens the door for Keysborough to go up and even 1 more, you could combine SCM with D1 but in the women I think the gap is too great.

either way Big V is about to have an image problem if teams keep moving to NBL1 and NBL1 how big can it really be before it just becomes the Big V???

Reply #871295 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No promotion or relegation this year. Big V can not put teams up after saying this year does not count. Surely they at least understand that much.

Champ divisions will be fine, it was only a few years ago champ men and women only had 7 teams in the comp.

Reply #871296 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

We don't need another dedicated Keysie/RMIT promotion thread.

Reply #871297 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I actually want someone to come on and explain to us why/how Keysie even exsist.

Reply #871300 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I actually want someone to come on and explain to us why/how Keysie even exsist.

Thank you, needed this chuckle

Reply #871301 | Report this post

donotreach  
Years ago

A 7 team league sounds boring considering the bottom of it was rubbish.

The league won't care what it said, every year teams EOI which division they wish to be in, obviously most say the one they are in, some request to go down which is most likely turned down and others don't return (see YL teams, sherbrooke in the past)

Reply #871311 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Neither Keysie or RMIT are sustainable. Both have fluked one good year by having gun imports.

Reply #871315 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Here we go Big V will promote teams for the sake of it. The very reason why Keillor and Casey wanted to get out of this circus

Reply #871317 | Report this post

The hound  
Years ago

So what's the goss at the nest,there’s is always something down that way

Reply #871340 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Keysborough have Platenik, nuff said

Reply #871357 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Everyone at the best is probably enjoying watching the going ons at Sth Penn

Chelsea a much happier place these days

Reply #871360 | Report this post

The hound  
Years ago

I think your playing pocket snooker.must be a gulls committee member at least,to be making UNEDUCATED STATEMENTS like that you obviously have a huge chip on your shoulder.
Southern pen are in a much better financial position than the gulls and certain the air is cleaner.
I think you need to get alife

Reply #871382 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

CADBA has gone from strength to strength in the last 12 months. This will see the mighty Gulls continue to fly high long into the future.

Reply #871393 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

'The hound' obviously is the coach of a Big V team at the Sharks

Reply #871399 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Trouble at the shark tank?
What happened with women's program?
Parent complaints about standard of coaching.
Mass walkout of girls in older age groups, last year lost 8-10 high performance players.
Heard some physical conflict with coaches in front of players.

Reply #871537 | Report this post

The hound  
Years ago

You really have a sharper axe to grind.i hope he sues your arse.better have some very good evidence to support your claim.

Reply #871604 | Report this post

donotreach  
Years ago

thats the problem with this forum you can throw stuff like that out there without a name on it - disgusting

Reply #871661 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hahaha I peed my pants laughing at that. Who could sue who? What has been said? It's not the USA

Reply #871670 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Does southern pen have any local players in their senior program? Any up and comers?
They used to produce high quality players especially the female side.

Reply #871812 | Report this post

Monix  
Years ago

I think their women's team MAY have had a couple of Juniors play some spot minutes in a few games. But the majority if not all of the roster were recruited players.

I THINK their Mens team had more of a local contingent though.

Reply #871864 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Southern Pen Mens team was mostly all local bar a few ex chelsea players that moved there. Like most teams they have a few players from other clubs

Reply #871870 | Report this post

The hound  
Years ago

You play where the environment is clean and accepted

Reply #871896 | Report this post

The hound  
Years ago

Been so quiet, has somebody died

Reply #872312 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hound, how are things at shark tank? Any news?

Reply #872566 | Report this post

Game Watcher  
Years ago

Come on Hound, play were its clean and accepted.

You must be cranky that you left Chelsea, who are now going better, and SP is challenged.

Reply #872567 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

No one died hound. Apart from a few basketball programs!

Reply #872573 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:46 pm, Fri 7 Jun 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754