interested
Years ago

has perry improved

has perry improved at the Kings? In a couple of games he has shot ~20pts.

Can he do that on a regular basis? Where does his "best " game rate him? Is he better than Cadee?

Topic #36420 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nope

Reply #513723 | Report this post

Dazz  
Years ago

" In a couple of games he has shot ~20pts."
He has only managed 20+ points in ONE game, and that was when they crushed The Hawks.
Way too inconsistent, not what you want from an import.

Reply #513737 | Report this post

Fletch  
Years ago

I think he has improved from the start of the season. However coming in he was pretty bad. Damian Martin destroyed him in their first meeting with what was it 12 steals? however he still isn't quite at the standard that a quality import should be. Cedric Jackson, Jermaine Beal, Jamar Wilson, and even Gary Ervin are the standard that he should be at.
I do think in a year or two he will be there though.

Reply #513806 | Report this post

interested  
Years ago

who is better Perry or Cadee?? For me Cadee has disappointed.

Reply #513852 | Report this post

Jick  
Years ago

He might have improved a bit but not good enough for an import if you want to be a contender.

Cadee has just been flat out average. Has one good game then three bad ones.

Reply #513864 | Report this post

interested  
Years ago

jick, agree 100%, import must be 100% starting 5 and a scorer.

Cadee at best is a bench player

Reply #513872 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perry is probs better than Cadee but by a large amount, enough to be a legit import. Don't under estimate for most teams the import spot will dictate a winning season or making up the numbers. Wont see Perry back. Anyone know he is referred to as the Emperor by Syd announcer...

Reply #513945 | Report this post

Dazz  
Years ago

I'm sure clubs love to be a position, with a strong local contingent, where imports can be sort to fill a role. (Or be the icing on the cake.)
Adelaide currently strikes me as a team with an exceptional local contingent.

Reality is though that teams often find themselves needing BIG contributions from their imports, and its quite common to see import PG's that are offensive weapons.

I haven't see enough of Perry to really rate him as a player. Stick him in another team, and he may be just what they need. But I think for Sydney its clear they need more from their import PG. More points and preferably a few more assists.

Reply #513958 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:47 pm, Thu 23 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754