Benno
Years ago

Predicting Matt Dellavedova's stats for this seas

Coming out of the Olympics Matt will be firing full of confidence and energy to improve. Last season delly averaged 15.5 PPG, 3.3 RPG and 6.4 APG which is super impressive however this season with the knowledge and confidence he has gained guarding the best in the word and the departure of Rob Jones who was the teams second highest scorer with 15 PPG I see delly taking the team on his shoulders and having a breakthrough season which will project him up the draft boards and who doesnt love another aussie in the NBA! 2012-2013 stats 18.2 PPG 4.5 RPG and 8.3 APG

Topic #29029 | Report this topic

Ricey  
Years ago

I wouldn't be surprised to see him average a double double

Reply #375181 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He'll be solid as per usual, funny how youve predicted the stats down to the decimal! I think itll be more like 8.4 assists :p

Reply #375190 | Report this post

ant  
Years ago

Let's hope he doesnt pan out like Aaron Bruce

Reply #375195 | Report this post

rohant16  
Years ago

I dunno if he'll achieve much better. I'm hoping for more assists.

Rob Jones and Steindl are gone. So the Gaels will have to find more ways to score.

Watch out for Waldow, Hodgson and Young to have big years since they have one of the best back courts in the country feeding them the ball.

SMC are absolutely loaded with guards.

Reply #375214 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Young will dominate. And got another year ? Due to that injury

Could be wrong. But almost certain he played as a sophomore last season

Correct me if I'm Wrong

Reply #375237 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

Played junior last year Im pretty sure

Reply #375244 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

The biggest thing for Delly will be the kind of stuff that doesn't show up on the stat sheet.

Has he improved defensively, Can he keep quicker guards in front of him?
What is his lateral speed like?

Reply #375263 | Report this post

Naph  
Years ago

I predict he'll get 25+ wins.

One of the great things about Delly is that seems to be the only stat he cares about. As a result the rest of the numbers look after themselves.

Reply #375482 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Great call Naph - I tend to agree with you.

Reply #375498 | Report this post

LanceUppercut  
Years ago

Several 30+ point games this season, averaging 20 points on very impressive shooting percentage and 6 assists.
2012/13 NCAA Matthew Dellavedova averaging 20.7 points
on 3P% .491 FT% .933

pretty impressive numbers

Reply #393357 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:25 pm, Fri 17 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754