word14
A few hours ago

NBA 24/25 Regular Season

Thought I'd create a new thread to discuss the regular season, all starts today with Celtics vs Knicks followed by Lakers vs Wolves

Topic #52370 | Report this topic

LV  
A few hours ago

Feeling optimistic that this could be the year where the Spurs break into the playoffs. And then onwards and upwards from there in future years

Reply #952187 | Report this post

Cram  
A few hours ago

Happy opening day!

Looking forward to seeing
- if Ant can step up to be a genuine superstar in Minnesota.
- If Sixers can stay healthy (that horse may have already bolted)
- if the Thunder can continue their rise.
- second year of Wemby.
- Whatever the Raptors are
- Daniels as a starter next to an offensive focused guard
- Where Ingram ends up
- How hard teams will go to capture the Flagg
- Whether the Knicks can be legit
- If Furphy, Landale, can crack their teams rotations
- If Giddey can work on his weaknesses and get himself a big deal next off season
- Whatever Ben Simmons will do
- Green getting proper minutes in Charlotte
- ingles and Patty continuing to be GOATs
- Where/If Thybulle and Reath fit in Portland among a heap of similar level players
- If the aussie 2-way guys can get a look in

Reply #952188 | Report this post

LV  
A few hours ago

I'd say Ant is already a genuine superstar based on last season and their playoff run.

Anyone watching Starting 5 on Netflix? I'm 2 episodes in, great stuff

Reply #952189 | Report this post

Cram  
A few hours ago

I dunno. I think he's right there, but he will need a significant step up to move into genuine MVP contender

Reply #952190 | Report this post

word14  
Today

Hukporti checks in for junk time in his NBA debut

Reply #952191 | Report this post

Cram  
Today

Got a good block and a bunch of rebounds as the Celtics went for the record number of 3s in a game ever. Didnt look at all out of his depth. Think he'll work his way into some minutes as the season goes on, though Sims who is ahead of him on the depth chart also looked pretty good.

Celtics shooting was insane. Yeah there were a lot of open ones but also a lot of good contests and they were just drilling everything (until they didnt)

Reply #952192 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:02 pm, Wed 23 Oct 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754