Cruella Deville
Yesterday

WNBA Game 5

Does anyone know where I can watch today's game. I've checked Kayo & it's not listed

Topic #52367 | Report this topic

Bluey  
Yesterday

I was trying to figure this out yesterday. I'm hoping it's one where you can watch it via the ESPN app

Reply #952102 | Report this post

GoldDigger  
Yesterday

Don't know about Kayo, but it's listed in the Foxtel TV guide on ESPN2 from 2:30-4:30pm

Reply #952104 | Report this post

LC  
Yesterday

11am AEDST

Reply #952105 | Report this post

Cram  
Yesterday

Kayo sucks. WNBA league pass is a great deal. Recommend for next season (i know this doesnt help you now)

Reply #952106 | Report this post

Bluey  
Yesterday

if you have foxtel, you can use that login to watch it live on the ESPN website

Reply #952107 | Report this post

QuokkaWoylie  
Yesterday

Incredibly disappointing by Foxtel and Kayo! Baffling given its Game 5!!!

Echo the WNBA gamepass statement, coming in clutch, shouldn't have to be.

Reply #952108 | Report this post

LV  
Yesterday

It's on Kayo at 2:30pm.

Must be some rights issue where they can't show it live.

Reply #952112 | Report this post

Bluey  
Yesterday

some very tired bodies out there, this is gonna be a grind!

Reply #952113 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Yesterday

It's not a rights issue, it's purely an ESPN preference issue.
NY struggling here.

Reply #952114 | Report this post

Sebastian  
Yesterday

WNBA whether game 5 or not is always going to fall well behind the NFL (Especially when its up against a marquee matchup like Steelers v Jets). It would also fall well below the MLB playoffs Dodgers v Mets.

Reply #952116 | Report this post

LC  
Yesterday

Definitely not a rights issue.
Decision makers at ESPN AU/NZ / Kayo have NFI

Reply #952117 | Report this post

LC  
Yesterday

Should at least be live on Kayo.

Reply #952118 | Report this post

Weedy Slug  
Yesterday

Another close one, low scorin game atm.

Reply #952120 | Report this post

QuokkaWoylie  
Yesterday

Wrestling move on Smith has her in tears. Brutal, and she's had a sore back all series. NYL being allowed to get away with a lot. No 3PT so they make for it with FTs.

Reply #952121 | Report this post

Weedy Slug  
Yesterday

Wooowee another thriller with 2 to go.

Reply #952124 | Report this post

hoopie  
Yesterday

My gut feel from watching is that NY plays a lot more physical, and they're using the refs reluctance to penalise this to their advantage.

Reply #952126 | Report this post

Weedy Slug  
Yesterday

Crazy.
Lynx getting this far with 2 stars and a bunch of misfits.

Liberty pulling away in OT.

Reply #952128 | Report this post

Weedy Slug  
Yesterday

Some major home cookin in this one. Calls gone to ny all night.

Reply #952129 | Report this post

QuokkaWoylie  
Yesterday

Ridiculous reffing. Smith made the block of the game on the Stewart travel that ended up tying FTs to go to OT. Complete home cooking. Still, need to make your shots and Williams has been ice cold.

Reply #952130 | Report this post

Weedy Slug  
Yesterday

Sandys criticism of the refs last game has worked in her favour in this one.

Reply #952131 | Report this post

Weedy Slug  
Yesterday

Congratz to the Liberty, needed this win for the franchise. Sandy with her 2nd title, 10 years after the first.
Ends on a sour note though, Lynx were screwed at the end of regulation.

Reply #952133 | Report this post

Bluey  
Yesterday

Lynx so good to watch! Would have loved to see them get the W. Congrats to Sandy and NY though.

Reply #952134 | Report this post

Cram  
Yesterday

Hell of a series. Today wasn't the best display skills wise but thats often how it goes in a winner take all decider. Super intense though.

Definitely agree that Liberty got some home cooking.

Really bold by Sandy to let it play down 2 with 28.7 on the clock. I thought for sure Collier was going to score on the layup

Lynx did incredible with the team they had. Too many players though that just were net negatives all series. Needed massive games from Collier, McBride and Williams all the time. With Williams having her worst game of the playoffs tonight it made it tough.

Well done to Sandy and the Liberty. She cops a LOT of flack, but is now a 2 time champ. That aint nothing.

Reply #952136 | Report this post

QuokkaWoylie  
Yesterday

I just hope Sandy can coach Ezi and Smith (whom she's cut at club and country levels) like she can with the luxury of Sabrina and Stewy.

Opals future is in good hands with their talls, just need guards and wings to develop around them.

Reply #952137 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Yesterday

She does indeed. Especially in here. That was some A-grade coaching today, going head to head with one of the very best in the biz, making great decisions & adjustments, and getting it done despite her 2 stars being well below their best.

Fiebich has been one of the recruits of the season, and Sabally - the Nyara one - became a major Finals wildcard.

Since day 1 of the league I've had a soft spot for NY so I'm stoked for them & their fans to finally win one.
Such an epic series. Both teams 100% worthy of being champs. Was always going to hurt for the loser but what a great season by the Lynx. No one predicted they'd be anywhere near this position.

Alanna was a big part of that. Great season from her. Without the injury maybe we'd have a different champion right now.

Reply #952138 | Report this post

Weedy Slug  
Yesterday

Reeves up next, Dissapointed in the refs...
NY with a gift but good for the wnba as a whole.

Reply #952142 | Report this post

Weedy Slug  
Yesterday

"I know all the headlines will be 'Reeve cries fouls.' Bring it on. Right? Bring it on. Because this was stolen from us. Bring it on" -Cheryl Reeves on the Lynx losing Game 5

Congratulations to them on winning their first championship. What it took them 28 years? We were working towards our fifth".

Reply #952143 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Yesterday

WNBA whether game 5 or not is always going to fall well behind the NFL (Especially when its up against a marquee matchup like Steelers v Jets). It would also fall well below the MLB playoffs Dodgers v Mets.

Weird scheduling by the WNBA to directly battle against these two events.

It is a rights issue as Kayo does not have access to ESPN overflow coverage, only WatchESPN does. The latter is available to Foxtel and Fetch TV subscribers.

Reply #952153 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Yesterday

Weird scheduling by the WNBA to directly battle against these two events.

It is a rights issue as Kayo does not have access to ESPN overflow coverage, only WatchESPN does. The latter is available to Foxtel and Fetch TV subscribers.

Reply #952154 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:18 am, Tue 22 Oct 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754