Shooter
Earlier this week

NBA League Pass Problems

I have a problem with my NBA League Pass. The game is very jerky I think it's called buffering, It was like that last year so I was told to increase my NBN speed to 100 I'm with Optus which unfortunately has not fixed it. Is it just me or is there something else I can try. Is this common, I don't have any problems with Netflix or Kayo

I'm just trying to watch some hoops in retirement .

I'm not very computer savvy so nothing to complicated.

Hope someone can help.

Topic #52344 | Report this topic

Dave  
Earlier this week

I usually chromecast and from the start of playoffs last season it has been almost unwatchable.

I'm sure that they will tell me to upgrade the chromecast but I can watch everything else in 4k, with no issue. I think its just a bit of a shit app.

Reply #951674 | Report this post

DeepWombat  
Earlier this week

The best thing you can do to avoid buffering is to lower the resolution of the game you are streaming. While you are watching a game in the app (or using ChromeCast), press the circle with 3 dots in it, then Advanced, then pick 540p or 360p. That will stream much faster and hopefully avoid buffering

Reply #951676 | Report this post

Ben  
Earlier this week

I watch through Apple TV on high speed NBN and no problems.

Reply #951680 | Report this post

TrevorTorrance  
Earlier this week

Yeh have nothing but lagging/buffering issues and I'm on 100 mbp connection with NBA TV on Appletv. It seems to be getting worse especially since they moved to microsoft! Hate it!

Reply #951682 | Report this post

Grote 12  
Earlier this week

used to have League Pass back in high school when it first came out.
Felt like it was better then than it is now!

Back then only like 5-6 other people were interested in the NBA, and since it was on in school hours not a lot of us could consume it unless we found ways to do so. Our Iphone 3s handled the app fine and occasionally we would have issues.

Now the NBA and basketball has exploded since then. I removed my subscription last season as it wouldn't stream through new TV at all. I kept getting an error message which had been noted all over the internet but with no solid solutions. I emailed the NBA LP assistance but got nothing back.
On my phone it worked but poorly. It reminded me of the old YouTube Days, pausing a video to wait for it to load for 1 min before pressing play.

I wonder if the website/app cannot handle the traffic now?

Reply #951683 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Yesterday

Totally down hill since MS had been involved. Last year at the start of the year it was unwatchable for me, it did settle though. Had tickets in with nba support as well.

Reply #951712 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:58 am, Wed 16 Oct 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754