RobT
A couple of hours ago

NBL Ladder After Round 3

Strangest ladder I have ever seen in the NBL. What would a bet be worth on picking this?
New Zealand
Illawarra
Sydney
cairns
Melbourne
Adelaide
Tasmania
Perth
Brisbane
SE.

Sure, it's only round 3, but I reckon that only Adelaide and Brisbane are playing fair and are roughly where they should be. The others are either dreaming or having nightmares (nightmaring?). Will be interesting following the ladder this season.

Topic #52327 | Report this topic

word14  
A couple of hours ago

My takes are Breakers will cool off when they return home, Hawks will be pushing for top 2 all season, as will Sydney, Cairns are a legit top 4 team as things stand, Melbourne are hard to read, Adelaide will remain in top 6 contention with good health and holding onto Harrell, who knows about Tassie, Perth are in some trouble but we'll see, Bullets are pretty dismal and need to cut an import and bring in a superstar for any change, SEM need to turn their fortunes around real quick

Reply #951205 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:51 pm, Sun 6 Oct 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754