Patty"TheGOAT"Mills
Last month

Patty Mills signs with Utah Jazz

Adrian Wojnarowski

@wojespn

Free agent guard Patty Mills has agreed on a one-year, $3.3 million deal with the Utah Jazz, sources tell ESPN. Mills will reunite with coach Will Hardy for his 16th NBA season on a fully guaranteed deal.

Topic #52174 | Report this topic

Cram  
Last month

Not the team I would have expected but good news all the same.

I thought he'd end up on either a contender as end of bench or up and comer to mentor young fellas. Utah is somehow neither. Ah well

Great to see those "Patty will be back in the NBL" people were wrong. Again.

Reply #948018 | Report this post

Sebastian  
Last month

+1 Cram

Reply #948020 | Report this post

Q Anon  
Last month

In a very convoluted way, Patty has replaced Jingles

Reply #948021 | Report this post

curtley  
Last month

Dude deserves more than veteran minimum. Looks like he's only one of 7 still playing from the 2009 draft.

Reply #948022 | Report this post

LaPark  
Last month

Probably a good veteran guy to mentor Keyonte George and Isaiah Collier for a year who won't complain about playing time or giving younger players a chance ahead of him.

Reply #948023 | Report this post

LC  
Last month

16th season coming up!

Reply #948024 | Report this post

Ballin Fan  
Last month

Patty is 203 days younger than his head coach Will Hardy whom he knows from his days with the Spurs.
Always impresses me in the American coaching system how they can identify quality coaches so early
And Will is now going into his third season as a head coach after only six seasons as a Spurs assistant and one as a Celtics assistant, he was a HC at 34.

Reply #948029 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Last month

This would either be Patty's last or second to last NBA season and then I'd imagine he lands in the NBL if he wants to play on until the LA Olympics which wouldn't surprise me if he at least tries to do that.

Reply #948041 | Report this post

Patty"TheGOAT"Mills  
Last month

@Tjonesonthenba - A little on the Patty Mills signing. I wouldn't expect it to be official for a few weeks. Think the Jazz want to continue to keep financial options open. The vision here is for Patty to mentor on and off the floor. The Jazz want to develop youth this season

Reply #948052 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:04 pm, Thu 19 Sep 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754