hoopjunkie
Last month

School Sport Australia Basketball 2024

This is happening on the 27th of July in the Gold Coast. Predictions? Any one to watch out for?

Are last year's winners an indication for this year?

2023 Results:

u12 Boys
1st - VIC
2nd - WA
3rd - QLD

u12 Girls
1st - VIC
2nd - QLD
3rd - WA

u16 Boys
1st - QLD
2nd - NSW
3rd - SA

u16 Girls
1st - NSW
2nd - SA
3rd - QLD

Topic #52094 | Report this topic

+  
Last month

heard little about it

Reply #944083 | Report this post

hoopjunkie  
Last month

Sorry, I think it should be 12 and under (12u) & 16 and under (16u), not u12 and u16.

Reply #944085 | Report this post

Blues67  
Last month

Unfortunately, this tournament hasn't attracted the talent as per previous years. As this is a school tournament, most states will stick to even court time over winning.

16 and under girls
Victoria and SA will not even be close to being full strength. Great opportunity for some girls to represent their state who normally wouldn’t even make an U18 state squad, let alone, team.

Reply #944094 | Report this post

Cantshoot3s  
Last month

Really hard for the nationals kids currently in Bendigo to back up to this event unfortunately. And not to mention the additional cost

Reply #944098 | Report this post

+  
Last month

how many players currently at u16 nationals would make these teams given they are 16 and u (first year 18s)

Reply #944099 | Report this post

Manders  
Last month

None is the answer, for Vic. It's actually a v good team despite some of the comments above.

Reply #944107 | Report this post

Cantshoot3s  
Last month

I only search SA schools..
Hardin, elliott, Daly, Hocking, Stockley to name a few!

Probably more then I anticipated- not sure of other states

Reply #944118 | Report this post

Massive  
Last month

last year the nsw team had internationals in it i recall.

Reply #944122 | Report this post

Loophole  
Last month

@blues67 already off the mark with a negative comment to SA and VIC girls selected... what happened to you to make you so negative and critical? Too much time at Sturt, probably.

Reply #944130 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:13 pm, Fri 9 Aug 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754