word14
Two months ago

Taipans sign DP duo

Cairns have signed 2 DPs in the form of Kody Stattman and Alex Higgins-Titsha

Topic #52091 | Report this topic

Damo 75  
Two months ago

Solid but going to have no impact on their chances this season. All eyes on final import and hopefully another NS.

Reply #944061 | Report this post

DreamShake  
Two months ago

I can see Stattmann having some time to show himself potentially. Always difficult to know with DPs, some are completely anonymous, others rise to full roster spots pretty swiftly, see Travers and co.

Reply #944086 | Report this post

Damo 75  
Two months ago

I believe Stattmann is signed to DP this year with a full roster spot next year.
Though we know there are usually options involved and contracts don't count for as much these days

Reply #944088 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Two months ago

I assume this probably means Alex Mudronja is out as a DP? I think He had a similar deal as Stattmann, two year deal first year a DP, second year team option for a roster spot. I believe Stattmann himself was on the same deal at SEM last season

Reply #944097 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:11 am, Sun 8 Sep 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754