AngusH
Last week

Petteri Koponen possible NZB coach?

Big if true - in advanced talks with the Breakers according to Olgun on Twitter. Former Finnish PG and current Spurs AC.

Topic #52077 | Report this topic

word14  
Last week

Confirmed by the breakers just a few minutes ago, bit of a left field choice but can't wait to see what he does.

Reply #943470 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last week

Finnish coaches have done well in Europe. Looking like a good move to me, still got to strengthen their squad though.

Reply #943471 | Report this post

EssenX  
Last week

He's very light on experience. I would have loved to see Chase Buford coach a team with PJC and the shooters they have.

The Breakers have potentially 3 starters roles available, including two imports and a NS. This will make or break the team regardless of how good Koponen is.

Reply #943472 | Report this post

Kolzee  
Last week

I think the reasonable success with mody probably lured them into another leftfield selection. Hopefully it pays off but if so they should enforce the full three years. None of this early release rubbish

Reply #943499 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:08 am, Sun 7 Jul 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754