Isaac
Earlier this week

Josh Green to Charlotte, Klay to Mavs

Sounds like Josh Green could be heading to Charlotte in a three team trade that puts Klay Thompson in Dallas, and leaves Warriors with a token pick. Deal still up in the air as of a few hours ago.

I wonder if the more troubled Bridges goes to GSW or is he untouchable for anyone but Charlotte?

Edit: Two picks to Warriors. Warriors to be left with an exception worth about $16m?

Markkanen is on $17-18m.

Topic #52072 | Report this topic

word14  
Earlier this week

As a Hornets fan this is some great news, hope it happens

Reply #943269 | Report this post

AngusH  
Earlier this week

Good opportunity for Green.

Reply #943272 | Report this post

Isaac  
Earlier this week

This is now confirmed by the NBA.

Reply #943273 | Report this post

Another Anon  
Earlier this week

That deal for Thompson is pretty big for a bloke that hasn't hit the side of a barn for 2 seasons.

Reply #943278 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Earlier this week

Every Aussie on horrible teams nows. Shame.

Reply #943297 | Report this post

Ballin Fan  
Earlier this week

Dante Exum is still signed with Dallas.
i am not a Mavs fan, and definitely not sure about this trade,
but i would not call Dallas a horrible team.

Reply #943353 | Report this post

Cram  
Yesterday

"That deal for Thompson is pretty big for a bloke that hasn't hit the side of a barn for 2 seasons."

He shot a tick under 39% from three last season and 41% the season before that. Its actually a discount on what he could have gotten if he was not concerned about winning.

He's basically Ray Allen going to the Heat, there to make open looks.

Having said that, Mavs will need a bigger forward somewhere along the line too and to work out their point of attack D, as if those 3 big guns start, they're going to struggle big time on that side of the ball. I would be starting Exum ahead of Klay for that reason.

Reply #943381 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:48 pm, Thu 4 Jul 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754